Because data changes every hour, the best CMA for a property is a new CMA. After a period of time, the CMA becomes "stale" and the data becomes outdated.
You can save a CMA by hitting the "Create Report" button on the top. Then you will have the option to either email it to yourself, or save it as a PDF. See instructions below.
Follow these steps to create a Property report in Fast CMA. You can do this from any CMA results page (either from a Search or from an address you typed in).
- At the top, click on the "Create Report" tab.
2. A new page will open with a detailed report of the properties
3. You may have the system email you a report by checking the box "Send to me" and then clicking on "Send Report";
4. Or you can click on "Print Report" which will give you an option to save it to your computer as a PDF file
5. If you don't see the report in your inbox, please check your Spam/Junk folder.