- Real Estate IQ Employees Only
How can we help you today?
Enter your search term here...
New support ticket
Check ticket status
Real Estate IQ Online Training - Real Estate Investing
Wholesaling: Top 10 ways to get more deals than you can handle
Residential Rehab Budget
Professional Valuations for Investors (Basic & Advanced CMAs)
Probate: A Lucrative Niche in Real Estate Investing
The Trade Secrets in Rehabs
See all 6 articles
In Person & Group Training
DFW - Lewisville "Crush It" Monthly Networking and Training
DFW - Dallas Monthly Networking and Training
Austin Office Hours
Houston - River Oaks Monthly Networking Event and training
DFW - Arlington Monthly Networking and Training
See all 12 articles
Off Market Leads
How to find Off-Market Leads
How can I use the off-market leads spreadsheet to send letters without copying and pasting all of the addresses individually?
How to work with Probate leads
How to record and run a macro in excel
How to get Real Estate Comps - FastCMA Training
1. When I am trying to run a CMA, I first clicked "Count", and it shows a good number of comps, but then when I clicked "Run CMA", nothing shows up. How do we fix it?
2. I have entered the address and the criteria, but it says "Comparables not found". How do I fix it?
3. How do I save a CMA?
4. How do I change or cancel my service?
How to run comps: The fundamentals
MLS Deal Finder
Getting Started with MLS Deal Finder
Home Screen - MLS Deal Finder
How to Log In
1. How is the Automated CMA run? What is the universe and criteria?
2. Why is the status of a deal on my email different from the status in the RealEstateIQ.me Portal?
3. Why is the DOM (days on market) in the RealEstateIQ.me Portal different from that of the MLS?
4. I have received a property, and the CMA has one comp that was sold 10 times higher than the rest. Why is that?
5. Should I run comps on another system like Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, or any other systems?
See all 10 articles
Deals Page Overview
Save Search Criteria
Saving Automated Emails
CMA Automation Pages
Data Screen overview
See all 6 articles
Finding and analyzing Discounted deals
Using the Rental Index to find the best buy and hold opportunities
Using, setting up Automated emails and evaluating deals
Understanding your local market with the Advanced Search tool
Rehab Budget Analysis
Rehab Budget Calculator
Don't let your contractor eat your lunch
Financial Analysis & Exit Strategy
Exit Strategy Calculator